Immigrants Rely On Welfare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrants Rely On Welfare

CIS has the numbers. Immigrants overwhelmingly rely on welfare.

CIS has the numbers. Immigrants overwhelmingly rely on welfare.

Comment

Anything a little more recent than 2007 to back this up?

Comment

You think the quality of immigrants has improved since 2007?

Comment

Old news. This came up before a while ago on here. I've been here nearly 14yrs, been in continuous employment and never taken a dime of welfare. Go and join ALIPAC fedNUT. You'll feel right at home there.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            You think the quality of immigrants has improved since 2007? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find a more recent study.

Comment

Obviously you two leftists can't debate and address facts and the relevant issues without name calling.

Prove you have been continuously employed. Even it that is true, most other immigrants are still on welfare.

That is a fact that you cannot refute. And don't tell me they all got off welfare in the last three years.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Obviously you two leftists can't debate and address facts and the relevant issues without name calling.

Prove you have been continuously employed. Even it that is true, most other immigrants are still on welfare.

That is a fact that you cannot refute. And don't tell me they all got off welfare in the last three years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not a lefty, btw. And, I didn't call you a name. I simply asked you to find a more recent study. I've never been unemployed - and I'm older than dirt and still working. So, don't pull the unemployment c.rap on me. I've never once taken any unemployment compensation from the government, nor anyone else in my immediate family. I'd rather die than rely on the government's help to live.

Comment

Brit did.

Comment

Peekaboo, I can see you!

Federale86/Michael, you failed to mention that the study was don by a right wing KKK. The Center for Immigration believes in only one thing: Xenophobia.

Do you expect them to come up with something good to say about immigrants?

People, dont take my words for it, look who Mark Krikorian is, the Executive Director of this center.

Wikipedia described him middly as "
                    Mark Krikorian is the executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, a think-tank in Washington, D.C. that promotes stricter immigration standards and enforcement. Also, Krikorian is a regular contributor to the conservative publication National Review as well as a regular participant at National Review Online's "The Corner".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Krikorian

Stop abusing statistics to advance your xenophobic agenda.

We are not in kansas anymore!

Comment

Correcto Kumna. This is old news fedNUT's dragging up. We've been through this before on here a couple of years ago as I remember. I said the same thing as you. The CIS have an axe to grind. The only people who worry about it are the fedNUTs of this world.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Kumna thanks for proving my point. Libtards like you and Brit can't debate and deal with facts. You can only use profanity and irrelevant allegations.

A racist is someone winning an arguement with a libtard.

Comment

Just a little note:
                          Unemployment compensation is NOT paid by the government per se. Rather, it's an insurance paid by your employer to a security commission.

Fed, Kehre vor Deiner eigenen Tür.
                          "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Libtards like you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, I did not know I was a Democrat. Thank you for pointing out where my votes are welcome.

You just lost another vote! Please keep up the good work that you are doing for the humanity. Your smart republican leaders will be thankful for it.

Comment

Ok, wrong. It is a welfare program that has gone bankrupt just as all other government welfare programs have.

Kumnar I am so sad I drove you to the party of sodomy, communism, peodophilia, and welfare.

Enjoy. Which one do you prefer?

Comment

Working...
                              X