HOW LONG TO FILE APPEAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW LONG TO FILE APPEAL

My son-in-law was deported in 2007 how long does he have to file an appeal? Can anything be done to get him back with wife and daughter?

My son-in-law was deported in 2007 how long does he have to file an appeal? Can anything be done to get him back with wife and daughter?

Comment

Hi Kit,

Welcome. Please give more details so others here can assist.

Comment

Too many threads today about immigration crime. What happened to love, politics, women, s e x. I am going nuts.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kitomari4:
          My son-in-law was deported in 2007 how long does he have to file an appeal? Can anything be done to get him back with wife and daughter? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Is there a specific time frame to file an appeal once deported or is it case by case bases ?

Comment

It is always case by case!
            Come and see me in person, I will fix for you good appeal, even if you have been deported 30 years ago.
            Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

there is no appeal now...he's toast..and good riddance...why do we want visa cheats in our country? He violated our laws...he's been deported....so what? That's what happens to irresponsible morons.

Comment

this land is our RED INDIAN were did you came form someone 12 irresponsible morons

Comment

I give you 24 more hours to come and see me in person !!!
                  Bring me some nice girls,cold beer and a briefcase full of cash and I will fix for you the best appeal the most genius lawyer couldn't ever dream of !!!
                  Last week I fought in Court and stopped deportation of serial border crosser.
                  I proved that the guy was Cuban ergo not deportable (he IS Cuban!).
                  Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Working...
                  X