• Evangelicals join Obama for Immigration Reform

Check out this NY times article.
    See, immigration does not have to be a partisan issue: NY Times Article
    Cristina

See, immigration does not have to be a partisan issue: NY Times Article
    Cristina

Comment

this page now stinks to lard, onions, garlic, lack of personal hygiene, for a minute I thought Abercrumbling was around. Listen Lopez, the Church and State are separate entities in this country, ok? Plus, whomever believes in that fabrication called Christianity should see a shrink today!!! or get informed, like myself. Now, let's read what the commie pinko liberal Renegade N. has to say. Of course he's busy right now reporting to his Kommissar at the Kremlin, or perhaps to Chavez, or Castro.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CLopez:
        See, immigration does not have to be a partisan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if those Evangelist Republicans support SB 1070? If Republicans continue to drive away Hispanics as they have been doing lately, they will loose in 2012. Bush courted the Hispanic vote twice and twice it got him elected. Democrats will be the beneficiaries next time around I predict.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

who gives a Brit what a group of thieving, hypocritical evangelicals want??? These lowlifes just want money, in the name of some deity....they are in the same bottom of the phylum scale as immigration attorneys...

Comment

HA HA HA!!! well put S12. These Christian, and Muslims will do anything to get the ignorant masses back to their churches, temples, whatever.

Comment

I wonder what street dogs do.

Comment

RN our resident erudite avoided the question...once again. Sad, very sad. Cowardly, very cowardly. If you want to know what streets dog do, take a picture of yourself and your Kommissar. Jealousy, definitely jealousy.

Comment

What's the question, doug?

Comment

who's doug? what a moron.

Comment

You, idiot.

Comment

I'm not doug. I'm No Amnesty, quadruple IDIOT!!! what's the matter? your Kommissar didn't give you your food ration card?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                          I wonder what street dogs do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They scratch fleas and eat out of the garbage.

Comment

UnProudUSC and her husband hires anyone who cannot speak English....and they still cling to their blue passports....why?

Comment

well S12, that's because PutridUSC is doing very well in the relining of used tampons. Oh, she can even afford to go to the hairdresser, which she hasn't done in decades.

Comment

Working...
                              X