X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solodacat
    replied
    proudusc at-least he got something new to talk about and something more meaningful than what you are posting.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Koller, are you feeling all right?

Who is Frederic on Anhalt?

Anyway, I was trying to make a discussion on the behind-the-scenes powers that be, not who is ANS baby's father. It's irrelevant, beside the fact that ANS was battling in court for approximately 1.5 billion dollars.

Ya know, the way scientists are trying to prove other dimensions is by looking for irregularities in gravity (which on the microscopic level means searching for gravitons, well less than microscopic level).
    And so, on the parallel, to find those powerful men, search for their women, and where their money is at. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am doing great - thanks!

Prince Frederic von Anhalt is Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband. He is one of the guys that claim to be the father of ANS's baby. What's more however, he is also claiming to be a prince of a German dynasty that is extinct since the 18th century. Some claimer!!

I don't understand what parallel you are trying to draw here.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    ....which reminds me. Isn't that Prince Frederic von Anhalt a number or what. There are no von Anhalts anymore. Going back to the 9th century, that dynasty became extingt at the end of the 18th century, and after the wall fell and east Germany was reinstated, the German government named the state of Saxony-Anhalt honorably after them, because that is the region where their estate once was.

Now there is a Scumbag!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Ha ha ha funny...

I don't put out any claim out there Hudson. I am simply pondering possibilities. I have not read any of these conspiracy theories, I am simply stating there is probably more than meets the eye.

The truth is out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Let the investigators in Bermuda consider the possibilities, if there are any. Anything else would be considered a conspiracy theory. As far as I am concerned, there are only two legitimate contenders for the baby's father and one of them already has their name on the birth certificate. All others are wannabes trying to seek that 15 second fame for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Oh great, another conspiracy theory thread.

IP, this disputes your claim abouth Marilyn, But this has all the the right stuff to bring some fish in.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    [QUOTE]
    We're unnerved "” but nowhere near enough to feeling guilty "” when it all goes so very wrong.

I don't feel guilty, mainly because I don't feed into frencies of that kind. I don't buy boulevard press issues magazines. I didn't support it, so I don't feel guilty.

She, Elvis, Monroe, and all the others too had choices and appearently they made the wrong ones.

Princess Di had an accident because she was trying to get away from the papar.a.z.z.i. Why did they chase her, because she was a monetary-fountain for them and because there is a market for this sort of thing. It's tragic!!

PS. What's wrong with this board? I can't even type p.a.p.a.r.a.z.z.i. Is that a bad word?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    You are!

We inform each other about immigration issues. We discuss about political things related to immigration issues and sometimes even get angry at each other.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    wonder if i am o immigration board?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    What do you mean by Who? Monroe, did herself in, because of pressures that she couldn't deal with. I think that that might have also something to do with ANS's death. Of course we don't know that yet, but I surely think so.

When people say, "I want to be rich like...", my usual response to that is, naaa you don't want to rich, because when you are rich, your problems get rich also.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    and now all the worms are coming out of the woodwork all claiming to be father of baby nicole smith.... i wonder if the inheritance has anything to do with it.......

Leave a comment:

• iperson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iperson
    started a topic ...

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms