Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To sphyrapicus3

sphyrapicus3
    I sent my N-400 about 3 weeks ago, the check was cashed within a week but I have not received either the NOA with PD or the post office's return card (the green card at the post office you fill in to be sent back when the mail is received).

The only way I knew they received the n-400 is coz check was cashed and online tracking showed day and time of delivery.

Should I be worried I have not received the NOA 3 weeks later?

sphyrapicus3
    I sent my N-400 about 3 weeks ago, the check was cashed within a week but I have not received either the NOA with PD or the post office's return card (the green card at the post office you fill in to be sent back when the mail is received).

The only way I knew they received the n-400 is coz check was cashed and online tracking showed day and time of delivery.

Should I be worried I have not received the NOA 3 weeks later?

Comment

Marasmus,

My check was cashed within 2 weeks and I received my NOA in about 3 weeks. I wouldn't get too excited yet.

Comment

sphyrapicus3
        I received my N400 NOA today with the PD of the date of actual receipt 3 weeks ago.

Thank you for your help.

It said I should expect an interview in the next 730 days. Does it take that long for N400 interview?

Comment

Marasmus,

What is your local office? You can check the processing dates on the USCIS web site.
          Look under your local office (not under the service center).

Comment

Working...
          X