EAD - How long?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD - How long?

Does anyone know how long it is taking to receive EAD/Work Authorization (i765)from the Texas Service Center?

Does anyone know how long it is taking to receive EAD/Work Authorization (i765)from the Texas Service Center?

Comment

Davdah is right on the 90 day time frame for processing. Everything else he's wrong on though
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Yeah, and no one should believe anything the government says. As in most government projects, it will take longer and come in over budget. All time frames on USCIS websites are estimates and not to be taken literally.

Real Americans know that.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Yeah, and no one should believe anything the government says. As in most government projects, it will take longer and come in over budget. All time frames on USCIS websites are estimates and not to be taken literally.

Real Americans know that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you are not a real American Fed? lol
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I know it baby. And I am coming for you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              I know it baby. And I am coming for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You calling Davdah Baby?

I know he wears a dress sometimes, but I don't think he would be interested somehow
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Working...
              X