anyone know that new settlement agreement for political asylum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know that new settlement agreement for political asylum

Hi, Recently i heard a great news for people who granted political asylum that they do not need to want in the line to apply their spouse and children immigrate to U.S.

Is it ture?

Hi, Recently i heard a great news for people who granted political asylum that they do not need to want in the line to apply their spouse and children immigrate to U.S.

Is it ture?

Comment

PLEASE CHECK IT
      http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_realidjo...ice_052005.htm

Comment

It's wise to be a lot cautious about this. While the number of asylees processed may rise because of this suit, the reality is that Immigration is likely to take the personnel and money needed to meet the legal number of asylees from elsewhere, such as in slower processing of derivative applications and applications for green cards. Government can pass all the laws it wants, and the courts can require what they want, but in the end if Congress doesn't provide more money and manpower, it's going to get shifted from elsewhere to deal with new mandates.

Comment

Once you get asylum you can file for your spouse and children immediately.

The new law that has been passed is that you don't have to wait for years to get your green card. If your asylym got approved in 2004 you would get your green card some where in 2015.

But with the new law you would get you card within 2-3 years.
          I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps

Comment

Working...
          X