OPT appication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT appication

I fell out of my student status last summer due to my school failed to extend my graduate program. In last November (2004), I filed an application to reinstate my student status to graduate in May 31, 2005. USCIS approved my application on May 31, 2005, namely, the last day of my program. Hence, I had no chance applying for Optionak Pracitcal Training before May 31, 2005. Due to my program has ended, my school official couldn't obtain a new I-20 required for my OPT. I applied for OPT in June without it but with a letter from my school explaining the whole situation along with required info hand-written on an old I-20. Now CIS is still asking for the I-20. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot in advance!

I fell out of my student status last summer due to my school failed to extend my graduate program. In last November (2004), I filed an application to reinstate my student status to graduate in May 31, 2005. USCIS approved my application on May 31, 2005, namely, the last day of my program. Hence, I had no chance applying for Optionak Pracitcal Training before May 31, 2005. Due to my program has ended, my school official couldn't obtain a new I-20 required for my OPT. I applied for OPT in June without it but with a letter from my school explaining the whole situation along with required info hand-written on an old I-20. Now CIS is still asking for the I-20. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

Working...
    X