No announcement yet.

Need some help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need some help

    Hello everybody, I just need some information. I am married to USC and having GC and living since 9 months in USA and i am working. Now having only problems with my wife i want to leave her. I hear about that it is possible, cuz having my GC. But dont know if this can cause me any problems. Has anyone here been in the same situation as mine. I need some advice please. Thanks everyone and have nice day.

  • #2
    2 words: Conditional Residency other words, you seemed to have married for a GC and now you seem to be stuck and want out. My suggestion, either stay with your wife until you remove C R (I-751) or LEAVE the USA pronto.