CSS/Lulac --> Approved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/Lulac --> Approved!

I just received a letter telling me that my case has been approved !!!!

I'm super happy!
    I'm going to Disneyland!

Thanks to all on this forum for their guidance and support.

Let me know if there's anything that you might want to know about my case and I'll do my best to answer.

I wish you all the very best of luck.

Sincerely,

Freedom1.

I'm super happy!
    I'm going to Disneyland!

Let me know if there's anything that you might want to know about my case and I'll do my best to answer.

Sincerely,

Freedom1.

Comment

congratulations

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Freedom1:

I'm super happy!
      I'm going to Disneyland!

Sincerely,

Freedom1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
        congratulations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks!

Freedom1.

Comment

Freedom, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it!!! Whie you enjoy your new found freedom, I ask that you take the time to reflect on the journey, and pray for those like myself yet to emerge from this struggle. Better yet, pray for reform so that all good intending foreigners become permanent residents someday. Again, my congratulations to you.

Goodgam

Comment

Freedom1,

Waht happen to your LIFE case? Is it still pending?Could you plz let us know.

Thx

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taxreg16:
              Freedom1,

Waht happen to your LIFE case? Is it still pending?Could you plz let us know.

Thx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi taxreg16,

I never filed for LIFE. Only CSS/Lulac.

Freedom1.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodgam:
                Freedom, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it!!! Whie you enjoy your new found freedom, I ask that you take the time to reflect on the journey, and pray for those like myself yet to emerge from this struggle. Better yet, pray for reform so that all good intending foreigners become permanent residents someday. Again, my congratulations to you.

Goodgam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Goodgam.

Yes, my prayers go out to all the good people waiting for an answer.

Best wishes.

Freedom1.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!! Patience pays and this is the time for you. Please post any more advises.
                  Thank You, William

Comment

I have one advise if you need to contact a real immigration officer.

Call the USCIS customer service, enter your receipt # MSC, then press an option that will connect you to a customer rep.
                    When the rep. answers, tell him/her an invalid MSC # (making sure it has the same # of digits), when the rep. is unable to locate your file, then he will transfer you to a real immigration officer. These officers have way more access to your file and might be able to tell you what's going on with your case, like if your file still at the local district office or if it has been sent back to the National Benefits Center for final adjucation.
                    I hope this helps.

Freedom1.

Comment

Freedom1,

When did u file your css/lulac first in 90s or 2005?

Thx

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taxreg16:
                        Freedom1,

When did u file your css/lulac first in 90s or 2005?

Thx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I filed in mid 2005. I got the interview in Oct 2006. Los Angeles, CA.

Freedom1.

Comment

Congrats on ur approval.
                          To my understanding, first time u applied was in mid 2005, never applied for life act. So, under wht status u were living in US, until u made ur application. Pls. clarify.
                          Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
                            Congrats on ur approval.
                            To my understanding, first time u applied was in mid 2005, never applied for life act. So, under wht status u were living in US, until u made ur application. Pls. clarify.
                            Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was brought to the USA as a child back in 1981.
                            My original application (filed in 1988) for the 1986 amnesty was denied do to the fact that I had traveled (with my parent) out of the USA for about 3 weeks or so.
                            I had not status until I filed again under the CSS settlement in 2005.

In other words, I should have had my GC about 19 years ago!

Well, this time was better late than never.

Freedom1.

Comment

Working...
                            X