EAD ( work auth.) question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD ( work auth.) question

I have filed for I485 and I765 through a marriage to US Citizen in early Feb. I had my bio-metrics done about a month ago. They had requested an financial support letter because my wife is a student and does not earn enough, and also a copy of my birth certificate, even though it was included in the original filing. I still have not received my EAD, and it will be 90 days in mid May. Is this time frame normal? Any experience or input in this matter would be helpful. My lawyer is telling me to just wait, but I am just trying to see if people have been in similar situation.

I have filed for I485 and I765 through a marriage to US Citizen in early Feb. I had my bio-metrics done about a month ago. They had requested an financial support letter because my wife is a student and does not earn enough, and also a copy of my birth certificate, even though it was included in the original filing. I still have not received my EAD, and it will be 90 days in mid May. Is this time frame normal? Any experience or input in this matter would be helpful. My lawyer is telling me to just wait, but I am just trying to see if people have been in similar situation.

Comment

Ok ok, i got an case update saying that my I765 has been approved.

Comment

Working...
      X