Looking for a little help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a little help

Im having a little trouble filling in a section of our I-864.Could someone please tell me if there is a web site that has a step-by step guide?

We are having trouble working out who signs what on the contract between sponsor and household member...me,my US husband,our co-sponsor ect.

I know this must seem like a very silly question but the terminology seems to change from form to form and after working so hard to get our appointment we dont want to risk having the signatures in the wrong places.

Any help would dearly appreciated.
    pippin67@hotmail.com

Im having a little trouble filling in a section of our I-864.Could someone please tell me if there is a web site that has a step-by step guide?

We are having trouble working out who signs what on the contract between sponsor and household member...me,my US husband,our co-sponsor ect.

I know this must seem like a very silly question but the terminology seems to change from form to form and after working so hard to get our appointment we dont want to risk having the signatures in the wrong places.

Any help would dearly appreciated.
    pippin67@hotmail.com

Comment

The USC signs the 864, cosponsors fill out and sign the 864a.

Usually the instructions with the forms will tell you what to do.

You can see the form on the INS page, print them also:

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fo...orms/i-864.htm

Hope that helped.

Comment

Working...
      X