I want to deport my wife back to India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to deport my wife back to India

Hi. I am yet to find a girl and get married. However, the concern is that if I do get married and if she does not follow my orders and my instructions on bed at night, can I initiate deportation proceedings against her? Is there any such law ?

Bob Singh,

I am sure in your cave/rock that you call your home, that law certainly exists. So please, feel free to do as you like. Just a note of advice for you - Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date.
    "I don't suffer from insanity! I enjoy every minute of it!"

Comment

Bob,
      It depends! What kind of orders and instructions you want her to follow? Why it has to be at night? I don't think there is a special law for the night.

Comment

I'm sure those "special instructions" have something to do with the DOG.

Hope you live in Massachusetts. The penalty for beastiality there is DEATH.
        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I thought Bob Singh was the DOG

Comment

Bob Schmoe - Yawn ! Please make another Schmoe persona, You are boring.

Comment

Can I come there and live with any of you because I am selling my Condo. Is anybody interested in keeping me ?

Comment

penalty for bestiality but not sodomy? ... hmmmm

Comment

Any girl who will take good care of my Dog will be my fiancee and my life partner but she has to prove that to me first before I buy her engagement ring.

Comment

Layla, you are grounded with my Dog. Have fun with him !

Comment

I will take better care of your dog than you. I will put you in a cage and dog in my bedroom. I will marry you but I have a donkey that is very naughty. If you follow my orders and take care of my donkey at night and make him happy I will marry you.

Comment

Yes this is true. A woman must follow everything you tell her to do in bed; otherwise she gets deported.

Comment

Marriage is a lot more than just what you do in bed. Even if your wife did everything you wanted in bed, you could still have an unhappy marriage or vice versa.
                          Have a nice day

Comment

Men, please respect women, esp if you have a sister, mother, or daughter.

I dont want someone like the so called Mr.Singh marrying anyone in my family, with this kind of thinking.

Comment

Josie Jo,
                              I see you are on the war path with me.

Am not going to get into chicken fights with you; I know thats what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X