What to do???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do???

My husband is a conditional greencard holder. We applied for a marriage based greencard in 2001 and he recieved his conditional greencard on Sept. 11..What a day. Anyway he haa a brother living up north at the time and he has since moved in with us. Now I found out he came to this country illegally. I am afraid we could get into trouble with him in our home. He is much trouble for us also. he is always getting stopped for drinking and driving, and my husband feels he has to help him out. The officials never even ask if he has his greencard. What can I do?

My husband is a conditional greencard holder. We applied for a marriage based greencard in 2001 and he recieved his conditional greencard on Sept. 11..What a day. Anyway he haa a brother living up north at the time and he has since moved in with us. Now I found out he came to this country illegally. I am afraid we could get into trouble with him in our home. He is much trouble for us also. he is always getting stopped for drinking and driving, and my husband feels he has to help him out. The officials never even ask if he has his greencard. What can I do?

Comment

Illegal or not, you do not need that negativity in your life and in your home.

Speak to your husband and let him know, the bro has got to go.

Easier said than done you may say, well, when all of your financial resources are drained and you are fighting withyour husband all of the time thanks to this illegal guy, you will wish you took action.

Goodluck and let your spouse know that he is in a marriage, you all are not frat brothers.

God Bless.

Comment

Working...
      X