TN VISA HOTEL MANAGEMENT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN VISA HOTEL MANAGEMENT

A Hotel wants to hire me as assistant general manager, I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration in Mexico my diploma has been issued by the ITESM, I have several years of experience working for a Hotel in Mexico, my cuestion is, can I apply for a TN Visa ?

mario
    mario

A Hotel wants to hire me as assistant general manager, I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration in Mexico my diploma has been issued by the ITESM, I have several years of experience working for a Hotel in Mexico, my cuestion is, can I apply for a TN Visa ?

mario
    mario

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mario Silva:

mario </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Manager is on the TN VISA (NAFTA) List of Qualifying Occupations. You can apply for the TN visa. Good Luck.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hi again:

I did apply for my TN Visa as Economist because the lawyer did suggest to do it in that way. Today I got an email telling me that my TN VISA petition has been denied due the qualifications and duties (of economist) does not fit with the engaged position. The question is, how can I re-apply ?
        mario

Comment

From what I've been reading (and I encourage you regulars to slap me down if I'm wrong), your best option would be to have your employer sponsor you for an H1 visa.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
          X