Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I go to Hawaii? :-)

Hi,

I am still in the process of waiting for our marriage based aos interview to a USC, through Los Angeles. I have a social security #, I have a California driving licence. My question is.... can I go to Hawaii without getting hassled?
    Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am still in the process of waiting for our marriage based aos interview to a USC, through Los Angeles. I have a social security #, I have a California driving licence. My question is.... can I go to Hawaii without getting hassled?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

You could go to Hawaii as long as your flight goes non-stop. If the plane stops at any foreign country you can't

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the flights are non-stop both ways.
        Now we can finally go on our honeymoon!

Comment

I would doble check with a reliable source I got this information from an immigration attorney from another board. You might want to check with the travel agency or airline itself.

Comment

Hi
            Yes, as long as it is a non-stop flight from US soil to Hawaii, you can travel. Hawaii fligths are treated as domestic, so you will never see a border guard on either end. I travelled while on AOS to Hawaii without any trouble.
            Marcus

Comment

Working...
            X