• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

PD 04/30/2001
    I140 APPROVED AUG.2005
    OCT 14 2005 BIOMETRIC 2 DONE
    I GOT THIS MASSAGE USCIS ONLINE CASE STATUS OCTOBER 21 "On October 19, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued"
    SO FAR I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY DOCUMENT.I AM STILL WAITING.DOES ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA OR SAME SITUATION?

PD 04/30/2001
    I140 APPROVED AUG.2005
    OCT 14 2005 BIOMETRIC 2 DONE
    I GOT THIS MASSAGE USCIS ONLINE CASE STATUS OCTOBER 21 "On October 19, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued"
    SO FAR I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY DOCUMENT.I AM STILL WAITING.DOES ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA OR SAME SITUATION?

Comment

It should have been mailed to the address listed on the I-140. Did your employer put down their address? If so it may be somewhere in the mail room. I have had that happen before.

Comment

MY EMPLOYER DID NOT RECIEVE ANY DOCUMENT.

Comment

I assume your employer retained a copy of the I-140. Check the address listed, then contact the service center. The email address should be on the USCIS website.

Comment

Hi YADO,

I got the same messge for the same day for my I-485 that is filed in CSC.

I did 2nd FP on 13th October, I got following message on 19th October.

"On October 19, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
            "

Do you have any updates on your case?

Did you change your address, I mean is it related to change of address for your case ?

Thanks in advance.

dude_mas

Comment

Working...
            X