Health Insurance for parent coming as immigrant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Insurance for parent coming as immigrant

Hello I am USC and My company covers health insurnace for the family only ( not parents). What are people doing for the health insurance for their parent in such case. Any advice, info will be highly appreciated

Hello I am USC and My company covers health insurnace for the family only ( not parents). What are people doing for the health insurance for their parent in such case. Any advice, info will be highly appreciated

Comment

I am in a similar bind but with elderly grandparents. One of them has a whole range of diseases. I need to bring them here so I don't disrupt my life but I can't go bankrupt in the process with healthcare costs.

Somebody please help!

Comment

As far as I know, there are no provisions for sponsoring your grandparents. Your parents would have to sponsor their parents.

Comment

That's a tough one and I'm afraid I don't know of any health insurance plan that would allow you to add your grandparents. There is the option of buying a plan, but at their age and with health problems it would cost a fortune.

Comment

Working...
          X