Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SARAH BABY !!!

Comment

That's one problem I would like to have. Note the heavy handed left wing media biased is also sexist; isn't that one of the things liberals are supposed to be against? Of course sexism and racism is OK if it is against a Republican.

They try to knock Palin, but this photo should get a lot of converts !

PALIN 2012 !!!!

Comment

Now there is an American woman I would like to marry.

Comment

Caboose please..................??? PLEASE With Sugar???
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            Now there is an American woman I would like to marry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too !!! Sarah is the ideal American woman and is a role model that all American women should aspire to.

PALIN 2012 !!!!

Comment

Comment

someone like u can only marry a pig or dog, u belong to the zoo and u are just an expired ticket back to the trash can!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Now there is an American woman I would like to marry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

so are you going Rogue now ?
                  Regards and thanks,
                  Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

No he's Going Rouge LOL

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                    X