Filing I-130 help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing I-130 help please

i am a Us citizen, i gave my dad residency and now he has his green card. My dad is remaried and have a 13 years old child with his new wife, she also has two unmarried children over the age of 21.

My question is will my dad be able to file for his wife and the three children. What i mean is if he file for his wife will his wife be able to come with the children under the same petition? Also how long that will take?

Thank you

i am a Us citizen, i gave my dad residency and now he has his green card. My dad is remaried and have a 13 years old child with his new wife, she also has two unmarried children over the age of 21.

My question is will my dad be able to file for his wife and the three children. What i mean is if he file for his wife will his wife be able to come with the children under the same petition? Also how long that will take?

Thank you

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X