HELP - LOST FILES !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - LOST FILES !!!

I brought home 3000 I-751 applications to adjudicate and forget them on the Long Island RailRoad; if anyone finds them, please let me know; thanks !!! I hate when I lose these things.

I brought home 3000 I-751 applications to adjudicate and forget them on the Long Island RailRoad; if anyone finds them, please let me know; thanks !!! I hate when I lose these things.

Comment

U idiot. The 751s are filed with the Service center and not the district center. And all of them are entered int he system and then electronically filed.

So I dont know what you are trying to prove by this! Keep flipping burgers at the Mc Donald's you work at! And keep dreaming about workings as INS officer!

Comment

u idiot - Vermont sends the NYC applications for me to finalize adjudication !!!!

Comment

no numbskull!

They process them at the vermont center? And even if they do and would have sent you thr 3000 petitions? You know how much that paper work would be?

It would take a van to put all the paper work! You just stick with flipping burgers.. Where immigrants advance and take all the nice jobs!

Comment

I process 3000 a day and I know what I am talking about !!!!

Comment

More like flip 3000 burgers in a day.

Comment

Judy actually solved my problem; there are electronic files, but she is too dumb to know that those are just trace files, and do not contain the actual documents needed to adjudicate a case. But we can just deny the petition from the electronic files and send out standard rejection letters with removal orders and I won't have to worry about finding the actual files. Another 3000 cases adjudicated by me ! We have a contest to see who can process the most files. At this rate I will win that trip to Bermuda.

Comment

more like flip the most burgers and win a free happy meal!

Comment

I have shown several people from ILW my CORNER office at 26 Fed Plaza in Manhattan and I would be happy to show you; and I have the best record of lost files of anyone and that generates revenue for USCIS

Comment

I am so overwhelmed with work. I bring work home with me and my neghbors 7 year old daughter helps me adjudicate these petitions.

Comment

sick twisted freaking pedo.
                        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

She is a good adjusicator and catches more fraudsters than I do; she rejects 72% of applications while I reject 64 %

Comment

Working...
                          X