X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is next now?

hi
    I am From Pakistan my visa type is f2a and my priority date is 01oct2003.now in visa bulletin they are processing 01oct2003 its mean that it is current now?an how much time it will take now and when they send me visa fees and agent choice letter?
    my Brothers priority date 15jan2004 and his visa type is also f2a.plz tell me about mine and my brothers case?

hi
    I am From Pakistan my visa type is f2a and my priority date is 01oct2003.now in visa bulletin they are processing 01oct2003 its mean that it is current now?an how much time it will take now and when they send me visa fees and agent choice letter?
    my Brothers priority date 15jan2004 and his visa type is also f2a.plz tell me about mine and my brothers case?

Comment

Hi Heartdaisy,

Welcome to ILW.

I can't tell you exactly how long.. but here's
      a lil idea.

When the date in the Visa Bulletin reaches your priority date, you case "is current", and will be sent from USCIS to the National Visa Center for further processing.

NVC will contact the petitioner and beneficiary to inform what documents they need to collect from the applicants before scheduling the beneficiary's visa interview at the Consular office at the U.S.Embassy

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation