second interview 2nd on CSS/ LULAC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second interview 2nd on CSS/ LULAC.

I heard my 1st interview on january, 2006. I received a letter for inteny to Deny on august. I sent more evidence in August. I just received a letter to go for a 2nd interview on january 2007. please what do I expect on the second interview? The letter ask medical certification and proof of employment.
    please advise.

I heard my 1st interview on january, 2006. I received a letter for inteny to Deny on august. I sent more evidence in August. I just received a letter to go for a 2nd interview on january 2007. please what do I expect on the second interview? The letter ask medical certification and proof of employment.
    please advise.

Comment

Which city do you live in.
      How about your LIFE Act application what is the status?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Loue:
        Which city do you live in.
        How about your LIFE Act application what is the status? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in baltimore. my life application is pending. I'm not sure what to expect on my 2nd interview.

Comment

What was the reason given for the first notice of intent to deny. You need to give us ore than you are disclosing.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
            What was the reason given for the first notice of intent to deny. You need to give us ore than you are disclosing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they just ask more evidence and i gave affidavits and school records.

Comment

You are okay just be confident. I can only say you have diminished the intent to deny. You are on the path to adjustment.

Comment

Thanks Bannister

Comment

Hi Privilege:
                  When is your interview scheduled. I have my 3rd interview for lifeact and Lulac settlement on Jan 18th at Baltimore. Who intervied you on your interview and how did it go. I am in a hurry right now I will write details about my experience at the Baltimore office later tonite.
                  Thanks and good luck.

Comment

Bannister please let me know how was your interview the fisrt time? what kind of papers did you give? what kind of questions etc
                    Please advise I have my interview pritty soon.
                    Thank you and Happy holidays!!!

Comment

Javaid.
                      my 2nd interview is on january 15th.my 1st interview was with a very nice lady and only lasted about 30 minutes. I had an attorney with me. most questions were based on the application form. I'm not sure what to expect on my next interview. please share your experience.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
                      Hi Privilege:
                      When is your interview scheduled. I have my 3rd interview for lifeact and Lulac settlement on Jan 18th at Baltimore. Who intervied you on your interview and how did it go. I am in a hurry right now I will write details about my experience at the Baltimore office later tonite.
                      Thanks and good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hi Privilege:
                        My first interview was on december 15th 2005. A very nice officer who went over my application and took a sworn statement from me.Interview lasted about 40 mins.He told me that my biometrics had expired and gave me an appointment notice to have biometrics taken on dec 27th 2005. Second interview was with a very rude lady officer.The first thing she did was give me a paper to sign which mentioned the penalty for perjury etc. and started off with " I need to take a sworn statement". My attorney objected to that and told her that a sworn statement was taken in the last interview" The attorney was asked to shutup or leave. Her first question was why I had applied for both life act and lulac settlement. I answered that I was eligible for both. She continued that I could not apply for 2 benifits at one time. My attorney objected again and was told to shut up or leave. My attorney asked that a supervisor be called. She called the supervisor and he agreed with her that we need to withdraw one application. By attorney objected but they didnt care much and told him to send them a letter mentioning which application should be withdrawn. My attorney called peter schey and he advised not to withdraw any application. My attorney sent the baltimore office a letter saying that we will not withdraw any application until the approve something.The letter also documented that the officer was rude and unprofessional. We have now been called again on Jan 18th. God knows what they are going to say this time. The notice I have received is for 485 and it has an attached sheet with details for the temp residence applicants.
                        Have you applied for life act and tem residence? What notice did you get. So far all 3 notices I have received are for 485.
                        Privilege Please reply asap. Thanks

Comment

first I just want to wish everyone happy holidays.
                          I did not apply LIFE ACT. Both my interview notices are for I-485 instead of I-687 with attachment for temporary resident. On the attached sheet they are asking me to take affidavit of support, medical, related immigration documents etc. I read peter schey's website, on 05/09/2005 updates he says 0n I-687 somebody does not need medical or affidavit of support. I don't know whether people at Baltimore Office care about court settlement because the notices they send and court settlement don't seem to address the same subject. what do you think? Please be strong especially with an attorney who supports you. I know somebody who went there without an attorney and the officer attacked him without any respect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
                          Hi Privilege:
                          My first interview was on december 15th 2005. A very nice officer who went over my application and took a sworn statement from me.Interview lasted about 40 mins.He told me that my biometrics had expired and gave me an appointment notice to have biometrics taken on dec 27th 2005. Second interview was with a very rude lady officer.The first thing she did was give me a paper to sign which mentioned the penalty for perjury etc. and started off with " I need to take a sworn statement". My attorney objected to that and told her that a sworn statement was taken in the last interview" The attorney was asked to shutup or leave. Her first question was why I had applied for both life act and lulac settlement. I answered that I was eligible for both. She continued that I could not apply for 2 benifits at one time. My attorney objected again and was told to shut up or leave. My attorney asked that a supervisor be called. She called the supervisor and he agreed with her that we need to withdraw one application. By attorney objected but they didnt care much and told him to send them a letter mentioning which application should be withdrawn. My attorney called peter schey and he advised not to withdraw any application. My attorney sent the baltimore office a letter saying that we will not withdraw any application until the approve something.The letter also documented that the officer was rude and unprofessional. We have now been called again on Jan 18th. God knows what they are going to say this time. The notice I have received is for 485 and it has an attached sheet with details for the temp residence applicants.
                          Have you applied for life act and tem residence? What notice did you get. So far all 3 notices I have received are for 485.
                          Privilege Please reply asap. Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Good Luck Privilege with your interview and do let me know how things go. I will look forward to hearing from you on the 15th.

Comment

do you remember the name of the officer you met on your 2nd interview?

Good Luck Privilege with your interview and do let me know how things go. I will look forward to hearing from you on the 15th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
                              X