Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie with 751 interview but seperated from spouse!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with 751 interview but seperated from spouse!

Ok, I'm very overwhelmed by this and need some help! I've found that a few people on the board may be going through the exact thing I am. I am overwhelmed and don't know where to start but I'll make it brief.

I am American. Met the lady in the UK, we got married and have a four year old son. We moved to the states and she has a conditional greencard. we filed off the 751 around the time our relationship had nearly ended...mailed it out and not long after that she moved out. We have equal custody of our son, and we get along just fine. I don't want her to have any problems getting the conditions removed from her greencard because it would be a terrible situation for our son if she had to leave. Our interview is in Charlotte next month. She has not reported her change of address to INS. Can anyone help us???

Ok, I'm very overwhelmed by this and need some help! I've found that a few people on the board may be going through the exact thing I am. I am overwhelmed and don't know where to start but I'll make it brief.

I am American. Met the lady in the UK, we got married and have a four year old son. We moved to the states and she has a conditional greencard. we filed off the 751 around the time our relationship had nearly ended...mailed it out and not long after that she moved out. We have equal custody of our son, and we get along just fine. I don't want her to have any problems getting the conditions removed from her greencard because it would be a terrible situation for our son if she had to leave. Our interview is in Charlotte next month. She has not reported her change of address to INS. Can anyone help us???

Comment

The best thing you can do for her is to collect all the evidence of your married life and attend the interview like your relationship is still good.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X