need help on hardship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on hardship

i live i ca usa form 1990 to know i got one son 8 years and one comeing next month my mom got green card can i file for hardship

i live i ca usa form 1990 to know i got one son 8 years and one comeing next month my mom got green card can i file for hardship

Comment

Hi Mary and welcome,

Can you give more details?

Comment

Could you please write another post, this one is very hard to decipher.No one can help you if they do not know what you are trying to say. Be more specific.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary1024:
          i live i ca usa form 1990 to know i got one son 8 years and one comeing next month my mom got green card can i file for hardship </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean can you get on Welfare. That would be CA jurisdiction.
          If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

i really need help My wife its having deportation she came ilagaly in 2002 she aplay for asylym status she lost all her cases in federal courtand she has to go back in jan7 im a us citizen and i have 2 kids us citizen trying to keep her here im trying to tlk to attorney and he tell me nothin g can do to keep her here i have my i-130 aproved
            lpn

Comment

&lt;sniffle sniffle&gt;...what public high school did you flunk out of?

Comment

Seems we have two different posters asking for help on the same issue. Waiver for the second seems possilbe, for the first not. The second one needs to get some publicity. Go to your U.S. Senators and ask for help. Go to the press as well.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">Both first and second posters are fakes.</span>
                  [color:RED]...............................
                  GOD
                  KING OF THE UNIVERSE[/color]

Comment

Working...
                  X