Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy "Bubbles": I want to tell you something

Sammy:

I haven't see you around lately. It's been too long and I've been waiting for you.

I need to tell you something! Will you please come to the board, pretty please!

x0x0

Sammy:

I haven't see you around lately. It's been too long and I've been waiting for you.

I need to tell you something! Will you please come to the board, pretty please!

x0x0

Comment

Bubbles,

Open invite and no response yet! I am offended, and I had a brand new thong too!!!

Comment

Hey Swissy

How u doing. I saw Sammy the other nite around 1:30 am however I didnt see him post anything. so it was nice to see that he still is around and checking in on the crew from time to time.

Comment

Dear SAMMY,

I wish u come back on board and help people with their questions...

If mohan reads this ...same goes for him too ... Pasha

Comment

4now:

Thanks, and well if Sammy was around the board the other night and did not respond to my post, then I an really offended !!!

I thought, (obviously mistakenly so now) that Sammy had manners!

Comment

swissnut:

You are the less indicated person to talk about manners when you never reply back to my emails.

Anyways, I hope everything is okey with you, I will be withdrawing Joint I-751 by filing I-751 waiver in a couple of weeks...

Comment

Hi Aguila:

Last email I received from you was Jan 19th and I did respond???

Comment

i will be happy if sammy just comes on board and starts again helping people....

Comment

Working...
                  X