help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

i been maried to a usc for almost four years now but things didn't go well between us we went for the first interview it wasn't too good so they gave us a second interview but we didn't go but befor that we have been separeted for six months in that period i met a nice women that i love very mush and she willing to marie me and file for me with the ins it meas that is going to to be a second application
    can you please tel me what is my situation visavi the law ad can she file for me . and what is the procedure thank you.

i been maried to a usc for almost four years now but things didn't go well between us we went for the first interview it wasn't too good so they gave us a second interview but we didn't go but befor that we have been separeted for six months in that period i met a nice women that i love very mush and she willing to marie me and file for me with the ins it meas that is going to to be a second application
    can you please tel me what is my situation visavi the law ad can she file for me . and what is the procedure thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X