Switching from Gov't to Private

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching from Gov't to Private

I'm a recent law school grad who has worked exclusively for EOIR through law school as an intern, and for the past year as a Judicial law Clerk. I've been flirting with the idea to go private as a solo practicioner at the end of my tour of duty (sept. 30), and would like some insight into this facet from those that have been there. I'm also pursuing working with a firm, but beacuse of my experience in this area of law, I wonder if going independent will be better. Any insight would be helpful.

I'm a recent law school grad who has worked exclusively for EOIR through law school as an intern, and for the past year as a Judicial law Clerk. I've been flirting with the idea to go private as a solo practicioner at the end of my tour of duty (sept. 30), and would like some insight into this facet from those that have been there. I'm also pursuing working with a firm, but beacuse of my experience in this area of law, I wonder if going independent will be better. Any insight would be helpful.

Comment

One is now in legal H1 status. But in the past
      one has worked illegally for 3 years. Will one green card I-485 application (employment based) be rejected?
      thanks

Comment

Working...
      X