Naturalization Interview - Charlotte

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization Interview - Charlotte

I have seen conflicting reports on whether it is possible to do the naturalization interview and the oath on the same day in Charlotte, NC. Assuming that the interview goes well, has any one here information on taking the oath on the same day. (This is based on an employment Green Card - not marriage.)
    Please share any experiences with Charlotte. Time frames, whether it is usual for spouses to be interviewed on different dates etc.

I have seen conflicting reports on whether it is possible to do the naturalization interview and the oath on the same day in Charlotte, NC. Assuming that the interview goes well, has any one here information on taking the oath on the same day. (This is based on an employment Green Card - not marriage.)
    Please share any experiences with Charlotte. Time frames, whether it is usual for spouses to be interviewed on different dates etc.

Comment

An additional question. What are the implications if an adult child has an approved I-130, (but priority date is not yet current) and the PR parents are interviewed on different dates, and thus obtain citizenship at different times. Citizenship of either parent will make the child immediately eligible for PR, but can the adjustment be requested when only one parent has become a citizen. Is adjustment only possible when the parent who petitioned for the child becomes a citizen?

Comment

Working...
      X