I-864 Part B. Household Size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-864 Part B. Household Size

I am in the process of sponsoring 3 of my siblings, a brother and 2 sisters. My brother has a son and wife. My 2 sisters are unmarried. This will be my first time sponsoring anyone. I have three I-864 forms to fill out but I don't know what to put in for the Part B. Household Size part 2 and 3 for all 3 forms. Could someone help me on this. Thank you.

I am in the process of sponsoring 3 of my siblings, a brother and 2 sisters. My brother has a son and wife. My 2 sisters are unmarried. This will be my first time sponsoring anyone. I have three I-864 forms to fill out but I don't know what to put in for the Part B. Household Size part 2 and 3 for all 3 forms. Could someone help me on this. Thank you.

Comment

I would put the number of ppl for which each respective affidavit is for in #2 (ie. 3 in the affidavit for your brother w/ his son and wife, 1 in each of the other) and the remaining ppl you are sponsoring in #3 considering them dependents for whom you previously signed an I-864 (ie. 2 on the affidavit for your brother, 4 on the other two
      I would put a side note saying "pending"
      key is that in the end the number represents total household size. I'm not sure what the consequences are of sponsoring this many ppl at the same time, but I guess as long as you meet the income requirement to sponsor them you will be fine

Comment

Thanks for the reply silviamka. I'll fill out the form as you suggested.

Comment

Working...
        X