High School Student looking for urgent help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Student looking for urgent help

Hi Im a High School student in Florida. When my grandmother became a citizen she asked for us to become residents the process right now is by Oct. 15 1997 n she applied during february 2001. I'm about to graduate next year and I have really good grades ( more than you need for a scholarship) but because I dont have a social security number i wont be able to apply for one which really hurts. people say to wait for the process time but i know it wont just jump from 1997 to 2001 in a year. If please anyone knows of a way i could apply for a social security number or something i could apply for since now im just waiting for the process time to come or something that will help me in a way to get one please let me know. its really hard to find out that something you had work for almost of your life its impossible to reach now.

Thanks,

Jrami

Hi Im a High School student in Florida. When my grandmother became a citizen she asked for us to become residents the process right now is by Oct. 15 1997 n she applied during february 2001. I'm about to graduate next year and I have really good grades ( more than you need for a scholarship) but because I dont have a social security number i wont be able to apply for one which really hurts. people say to wait for the process time but i know it wont just jump from 1997 to 2001 in a year. If please anyone knows of a way i could apply for a social security number or something i could apply for since now im just waiting for the process time to come or something that will help me in a way to get one please let me know. its really hard to find out that something you had work for almost of your life its impossible to reach now.

Thanks,

Jrami

Comment

Did She sponser you under the life act? If thats the case you cant get anything until your year comes up. If they are dealing with 1997 now then that means you have 4 years to wait for 2001.

Comment

Working...
      X