traveling Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traveling Question

I wanted to find out.....my husband has come from india about 7 months ago on k1 visa (fiance visa) We got married right away and he is still going through the process of getting his green card. He did get his social security number that allows him to work now. We want to go to one of the US virgin islands for vacation..can he go? I dont want to take any risk regarding his visa so I am not sure if it is okay to go or not. He did get a date for fingerprints and am not sure how much more time it will take for his green card.

I wanted to find out.....my husband has come from india about 7 months ago on k1 visa (fiance visa) We got married right away and he is still going through the process of getting his green card. He did get his social security number that allows him to work now. We want to go to one of the US virgin islands for vacation..can he go? I dont want to take any risk regarding his visa so I am not sure if it is okay to go or not. He did get a date for fingerprints and am not sure how much more time it will take for his green card.

Comment

If he has the temporary I 551 stamp (evidence of legal stay in USA) in his passport while waiting for the actual green card then he is fine otherwise I wouldnt take the risk...Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Working...
      X