Putin on Terror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin on Terror

""We showed weakness, and weak people are beaten," he said in a speech aimed at addressing the grief, shock and anger felt by many after a string of attacks that have killed some 450 people in the past two weeks, apparently in connection with the war in Chechnya."

""We showed weakness, and weak people are beaten," he said in a speech aimed at addressing the grief, shock and anger felt by many after a string of attacks that have killed some 450 people in the past two weeks, apparently in connection with the war in Chechnya."

Comment

Who the h e l l is Putin?

Rasputin, chocolate putin, putin on the Ritz?
      Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

If Arnold were President of Russia he would have said: "We were girlie men and girlie men get beaten"

Comment

Seriously, who is Putin? President of Russia? I thought Gorbachech was. Clueless.
          Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I wouldn't say clueless; stupid would be more appropriate

Comment

Michael, try to forgive Joe. In her mind, Cold War is not over yet.

Comment

Comment

F.Y.I., on Sunday I asked my co-worker who Putin is. He's the Prez of Russia.

What happened to Gorby? I liked that stain on his head.

I was very active in politics when I lived in NH, home of the First in the Nation Primary.

I've was a Nader girl when Bill/Hillary and Ross Perot were running for President.

Once Bush became President (by a RIGGED election), I got disgusted and avoided politics ever since. I don't even know what D I C K Cheney looks like.

Republicans pad their own pockets. Democrats are for the people.

The only reason I vote is to keep Republicans out of office.
                  Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Boris Yeltsin overtook Gorbachev on June 12, 1991 to become Russia's president.

Putin took over interim duties from Yeltsin as president on Dec 31 1999. He was officially elected on March 27, 2000.

Looks like Josie Jo is about 13 years behind the times.

Comment

1991?????

Where the H E L L have I been?????
                      Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I thought Stalin is still in power!

Comment

Krushev anyone

Oh whats the difference. Just have another glass of Vodka and it wont be an issue

Comment

What is the good 'ol USA coming to when the names of the two top men in the country are D.ick and Bush...

Comment

Schmoe: By your own admission, you know very little about politics. Most people who have very little knowledge about a subject would simply keep their mouth shut when they have nothing intelligent to offer. Maybe you should try this approach.

Comment

Working...
                              X