Boyfriend wants to move to the USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend wants to move to the USA

Im so glad i found this board, i have a boyfriend and he lives in london, he wants to move to the USA, we are both currently goin thru divorces and are not final yet. We do not want him to leave once he comes over here. we are not sure what steps we should take or where to look for the information so that once he is here that he can stay. we also need to know what would be the best way for him to come over, meaning visa greencard sorta stuff..any information pertaining to this would be very much appreciated, we are both not getting any younger and realy do want to start our life together......thank you so much for your help.

Im so glad i found this board, i have a boyfriend and he lives in london, he wants to move to the USA, we are both currently goin thru divorces and are not final yet. We do not want him to leave once he comes over here. we are not sure what steps we should take or where to look for the information so that once he is here that he can stay. we also need to know what would be the best way for him to come over, meaning visa greencard sorta stuff..any information pertaining to this would be very much appreciated, we are both not getting any younger and realy do want to start our life together......thank you so much for your help.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shellyluv:
      Im so glad i found this board, i have a boyfriend and he lives in london, he wants to move to the USA, we are both currently goin thru divorces and are not final yet. We do not want him to leave once he comes over here. we are not sure what steps we should take or where to look for the information so that once he is here that he can stay. we also need to know what would be the best way for him to come over, meaning visa greencard sorta stuff..any information pertaining to this would be very much appreciated, we are both not getting any younger and realy do want to start our life together......thank you so much for your help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Are you plannning to get married after the divorce proceedings or does your boyfriend have a possilble job opportunity here? He could also apply for the Diversity lottery if he is a resident and citizen of the UK. More info is needed.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

People born in UK (except Northern Ireland) are not eligible for DV.

Comment

boyfriend and I are planning on getting married and starting a family together...as for the job here, im not sure how i go about that for him, like i said im so in the dark on what i need to do. he is going to his embassy this week in the uk. we are not sure what type visa or green card he should apply for.

Comment

Working...
          X