Clear All

• To Whom It May Concern

This song could be appropriate for a few members here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-XvvzI

This song could be appropriate for a few members here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZMZ-XvvzI

Comment

Comment

ummmmm????????? What or who is that refered too? That was kinda stupid.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bentonasia:
          ummmmm????????? What or who is that refered too? That was kinda stupid..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries, Bentonasia. The video wasn't intended for you. Perhaps you've missed what has been happening to this forum lately. Try to catch up and you will understand the reason for this post.

Comment

Since hubby Is Away For A Few Days, this might Be of interest?

In a mental institution, a nurse walks into a room and sees a patient acting as if he's driving a car. The nurse asks him, "Charlie! What are you doing?"

Charlie replied, "Can't talk right now....I'm driving to Chicago!"

The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room. The next day the nurse enters Charlie's room just as he stops driving his imaginary car and asks, "Well Charlie, how are you doing?"

Charlie says, "I'm exhausted, I just got into Chicago and I need some rest."

"That's great," replied the nurse, "I'm glad you had a safe trip." The nurse leaves Charlie's room, and goes across the hall into Fred's room, and finds Fred sitting on his bed masturbating vigorously. With suprise she asks, "Fred what are you doing!?"

To which Fred replies, "I'm screwing Charlie's wife. He's in Chicago!"
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
            X