N-400 APPLICATION.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 APPLICATION.

Can someone tell me which section needs to be filled out on the N-400 application for citizenship,if you are currently not married, but where married in the past.

There are few sections,one about spouse and marriahe history.
    Which do I leave blank and which I do I fill out,as current single person that used to be married.

Thank You!

Can someone tell me which section needs to be filled out on the N-400 application for citizenship,if you are currently not married, but where married in the past.

Which do I leave blank and which I do I fill out,as current single person that used to be married.

Thank You!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:

Thank You! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you cant read well then don't apply for citizenship, your good like a resident alien perpetually. just kidding.

Well look out for the N400 guide and N400 instructions, they are explained in simple English.

Good luck!

Comment

Here is the link, HBK. It is pretty self-explanatory.

www.uscis.gov/files/form/n-400ins.pdf

Comment

Did this mo r on not read the application at all?

Comment

THANKS ProudUSC,

quick question, do you mention a speeding ticket u received on your application?
            to question: " have u ever commited a crime or offense for which u were not arrested? "

Comment

Take a look here, HBK. It is a discussion of this very subject.

Comment

guide to naturalization

Good grief Proud, that discussion is over 6 years old. The revision and questions have changed on the N-400 since that time.

Here is the M-476 . It is the guide to naturalization and will answer any question /concern in regards to Naturalization.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                  THANKS ProudUSC,

quick question, do you mention a speeding ticket u received on your application?
                  to question: " have u ever commited a crime or offense for which u were not arrested? " </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time for ESL buddy -- better now, and not before the IO at your English test.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                    guide to naturalization

Good grief Proud, that discussion is over 6 years old. The revision and questions have changed on the N-400 since that time.

Here is the M-476 . It is the guide to naturalization and will answer any question /concern in regards to Naturalization. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry! I was rushing out of the office - didn't look at the date of the thread. Anyway, I was going to advise HBK to disclose his speeding ticket because it won't hurt his chance for citizenship.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">" have u ever commited a crime or offense for which u were not arrested? " </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mark yes!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                      X