Apology For Slavery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology For Slavery

The Democrats in Congress passed a resolution which required making Americans apologize to negroes for slavery. Wait a second. The Democrats were the ones that fought AGAINST America FOR slavery and killed hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS who fought to free the slaves from Democrats in the South. Now these hypocrites are making AMERICA apologize for what they did !!!

The Democrats in Congress passed a resolution which required making Americans apologize to negroes for slavery. Wait a second. The Democrats were the ones that fought AGAINST America FOR slavery and killed hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS who fought to free the slaves from Democrats in the South. Now these hypocrites are making AMERICA apologize for what they did !!!

Comment

The only difference between Obama and Osama is BS.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

http://dontvoteobama.net/
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Republicans are just as bad. They gave us Bush who did nothing on 9/11 to protect us and pandered to the feminist lobby instead. He murdered our good friend Saddam Hussein and let 6000 Americans die in a senseless war. Worst of all he supported and signed IMBRA.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN !!!!

Comment

Interesting How Powers Of This Country Have Squandered Away The Wealth and Respect Of AMERICA!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              Republicans are just as bad. They gave us Bush who did nothing on 9/11 to protect us and pandered to the feminist lobby instead. He murdered our good friend Saddam Hussein and let 6000 Americans die in a senseless war. Worst of all he supported and signed IMBRA. /QUOTE]

Didn't you say you voted for Bush?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                [QUOTE]Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                Republicans are just as bad. They gave us Bush who did nothing on 9/11 to protect us and pandered to the feminist lobby instead. He murdered our good friend Saddam Hussein and let 6000 Americans die in a senseless war. Worst of all he supported and signed IMBRA. /QUOTE]

Didn't you say you voted for Bush? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't Friend! . Just Wrong Plan Of Attack Without Thinking Ahead!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                  Didn't you say you voted for Bush? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes twice. Biggest mistake of my life.

Comment

im starting to ****ing get sick of yall nasty *** racist pigs on this ****ing board.. som we are not ****ing negroes we are african american or african carribean or where ever some are from.. ****ing learn the term you hick..

and you no what yeh you ****ing right we should be apologized to and other cultures who were slaves also.. but dont ****ing forget african fought in the war to and got no recognition for what they accomplish, so dont ****ing sit here and make it like only whites fought in the ****ing war...

Comment

Although the resolution is nonbinding, it is not the first nor the last that the Legislative branch has passed. For instance:
                      "In April, the Senate passed a resolution sponsored by Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kansas, that apologized to Native Americans for "the many instances of violence, maltreatment and neglect."

In 1993 the Senate also passed a resolution apologizing for the "illegal overthrow" of the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1893.

In 1988, Congress passed and President Reagan signed an act apologizing to the 120,000 Japanese-Americans who were held in detention camps during World War II. The 60,000 detainees who were alive at the time each received $20,000 from the government."
                      Source

And Sen Obama said "I have said in the past "” and I'll repeat again "” that the best reparations we can provide are good schools in the inner city and jobs for people who are unemployed,"
                      Source
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I just flew back from future.
                        Here is the news:

In 2197 Congress passed a resolution sponsored by Senator Jose del Sanchos, apologizing for decades of deportation of illegals in XXth and XXIst centuries.
                        All illegal aliens deported prior to year 2100 are postumously granted citizenship.
                        Their descendands are invited to come back to US as US born Citizens.
                        Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                          im starting to ****ing get sick of yall nasty *** racist pigs on this ****ing board.. som we are not ****ing negroes we are african american or african carribean or where ever some are from.. ****ing learn the term you hick..

and you no what yeh you ****ing right we should be apologized to and other cultures who were slaves also.. but dont ****ing forget african fought in the war to and got no recognition for what they accomplish, so dont ****ing sit here and make it like only whites fought in the ****ing war... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not racist. "African-American" went out in the early 2000's; its back to negro; you are behind the times man.

If it were not for Americans like me, you would still be picking cotton. Men like me gave you your freedom. You should be kissing our white behinds.

Comment

I am the opposite of a racist. I treat all people equally bad and do not discriminate who I insult.

How dare you call me a racist !!!

Comment

wow your mom should be very proud of you so is your family... your the biggest hick on here nice that you show your colors.... in the first place i dont have to thank you for **** because your lazy *** didnt do anything it was my grandfather and others african americans and african carribean men who fought for our freedom.. and if you were so educated you would have known whites didnt really fight for slavery to be abolish that was added after they were fighting for another reason.... so please you ****ing racist hick learn your history before you make your self look stupid but i guess you did that already in front of your wife and then this board.. man i wish i could talk to your wife and congradulate her for making this best choice she ever made and left you.. how does it feel micheal all alone in that house your getting older no one wants you.. what you became a lawyer.. to do what get girls to be interested wow and it still hasnt work... hmm i guess that has to tell you something your gonna die alone... while your wife is happy in another mans arms being loved they way she needs to be .. wow another man has to do your job how does that feel.. i would feel like **** knowing i couldnt come up to the bar to take care of my family hmm good luck with that som..... i promise som you will be alone forever mark my words and you will be un happy..

Comment

Working...
                              X