to adam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to adam

but when I applied for N600, then I went for interview, she said that according to my parents divorce paper, my mother has the legal custody when I was under age, is that meant my citizenship is being revoked?

but when I applied for N600, then I went for interview, she said that according to my parents divorce paper, my mother has the legal custody when I was under age, is that meant my citizenship is being revoked?

Comment

You was LPR when you file for N-600?
      Your mother is still LPR?
      She has the legal custody, It is just possible uscis might have revoked your citizenship. But you should received a letter infoming you of this fact.

Comment

actually I sent a copy of my passport with the N600, and when I go for interview the rejected me. it's been a month now I'm still waiting for the deny letter, so you're saying they could revoke my citizenship by parents divorced? even if I don't have the legal custody with my citizen father, I'm still his son right? plus according the the child act, I think I'm still qualified.

Comment

Something here does not make sense. If your father is a US citizen, you should be as well. Your mother may or may not be a LPR/citizen depending on whether or not your father applied for her.

You need a lawyer!!

Comment

Working...
          X