Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judgment nullity of marriage based on fraud --- now what???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judgment nullity of marriage based on fraud --- now what???

So this past month we were able to receive a judgment for nullity of marriage based on immigration fraud to the United States for the purpose of residency against my ex-sister-in-law.

Before this decision, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services was contacted and a withdrawal notice was filed and added to my ex-sister-in-laws immigration file. We have a receipt from the officer for filing this paper. Now with this judgment, what are we suppose to do with this information and who are we suppose to forward this to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

She was here on a K-3 visa and we had 90 days to file the remaining paperwork. Once we noticed **** head south, the remaining paperwork was not filed...so she does not have a greencard.

So what is going to happen to her now?

Thank You

So this past month we were able to receive a judgment for nullity of marriage based on immigration fraud to the United States for the purpose of residency against my ex-sister-in-law.

Before this decision, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services was contacted and a withdrawal notice was filed and added to my ex-sister-in-laws immigration file. We have a receipt from the officer for filing this paper. Now with this judgment, what are we suppose to do with this information and who are we suppose to forward this to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

She was here on a K-3 visa and we had 90 days to file the remaining paperwork. Once we noticed **** head south, the remaining paperwork was not filed...so she does not have a greencard.

So what is going to happen to her now?

Thank You

Comment

She is from India

Comment

Please see my private message immediately

Comment

Immigration will not do anything but you might be able to sue for damages.

Comment

Another One Bites The Dust!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              Please see my private message immediately </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was looking over the paperwork my brother had filed and it said that if marriage was entered into under fraud that the punishment would be 250,000 and/or five years in prison...so this not likely to happen?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by didiwnofx:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                Please see my private message immediately </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was looking over the paperwork my brother had filed and it said that if marriage was entered into under fraud that the punishment would be 250,000 and/or five years in prison...so this not likely to happen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

USCIS S U C K S !!!! I C E !!!! ****s!!! If You Can Aford The $$$$$ And The Time?????
                Good News = Fraudster Delete!!!

The 250 K. Not Yours!!! . You Have To File Suit Yourself! And Depends On The Circumstances Of Your Situation?
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Even If The Other Is Well Off??? In The Country Of Origine? Cant Touch That! .
                  Only Here Can Accumilated Assets and Worth Within USA Count.

As Davdah Mentioned. Depends On Your Situation? Otherwise Be Very Grateful You Were Able To Succeed In Achieving The Annulment! And Write Of The Losses!

Comment

OP Was Lucky!!!

Comment

Congratulation didi. Please tell us how you got the judgement. Did she contest the complaint for annulment or not. Did you have to go through the case management conference, discovery and etc to prove your case. How long did this whole process actually take to accomplish. I am in a similar situation and would need all the help I can get. Thanks.

Comment

Didi, your brother is lucky having a supportive
                        family. He will soon survive all this.

My sister went through the same thing lucky enough to find out the truth before marrying the boyfriend and this guy is under H-1b visa
                        who at the time shopping for a new employer because his contract was about to expire.
                        They live together for a year.My sister world
                        revolve around him.

My sister told this guy she wanted to live and get married on his home country. Guess what???
                        The guy change, seems like he was avoiding my sister, then my sister found out her BF paid an agency to get a new employer. Come Christmas day, the guy's wife and 3 kids are with him in CA. She's devastated, felt stupid, I thought
                        she's gonna commit a suicide. She thought she found her true love that she was loved for what she is, not because she's an American.

In 2006 my sister married her bestfriend.
                        I would say a fellow American and I agree with her, my brother in law is MR RIGHT!!! God work in so many ways.

Goodluck to your Bro!

Comment

Thank you everyone!! I appreciate the advice and comments!!!

Comment

Comment

didiwnofx,

I want to respond to my wifes divorce petition with nullity also based on Fraud. Please provide as much information as you can as to how to proceed with the nullity case.
                              Thanks
                              SF

Comment

Working...
                              X