I-751 aproval?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 aproval?

Does anybody ever had to deal with U.S Immigration and Naturalization located in the DIRKSEN FEDERAL BUILDING in Chicago? If so do u know their schedule? The reason am asking is because I received my letter of approval for my I-751 but instead of asking me to go to the regular immigration offices located on Jackson ST. which is the only office I was aware of in Chicago I was send to the DRKSEN FED BLDG. am suppose to just bring my new pictures and passport to get it stamp till I receive the new card, thanks,

Does anybody ever had to deal with U.S Immigration and Naturalization located in the DIRKSEN FEDERAL BUILDING in Chicago? If so do u know their schedule? The reason am asking is because I received my letter of approval for my I-751 but instead of asking me to go to the regular immigration offices located on Jackson ST. which is the only office I was aware of in Chicago I was send to the DRKSEN FED BLDG. am suppose to just bring my new pictures and passport to get it stamp till I receive the new card, thanks,

Comment

which one was your service center and when did you file your I-751?

Comment

Nebraska service center, NOA may-13-04

Comment

sorry NOA may -13 2003

Comment

what does the letter say? Does it say to bring your spouse? If not you bring passport, pic, old gc and congratulations!

Comment

Can someone please wake up the TSC I-751 department?

I can hear them snoring.

Comment

Working...
              X