Question on price range...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on price range...

I am in the process of filing for my permanent residency and I was just downloading the forms and filling them out and two questions came about. The medical examination do you get this done before you send in your I-485 and I-130 (i ask this because I can't seem to find a list of Certified Civil Surgeons anywhere) and does anybody have an idea of the average cost of examination?

Thanks in advance.

I am in the process of filing for my permanent residency and I was just downloading the forms and filling them out and two questions came about. The medical examination do you get this done before you send in your I-485 and I-130 (i ask this because I can't seem to find a list of Certified Civil Surgeons anywhere) and does anybody have an idea of the average cost of examination?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi, you have 2 options: 1 send it along with the whole package or 2 wait until they will instruct you to do so. My advise send the whole package so you will not have any RFE. As far as the price I paid in NYC around 150. But it all depends if you need chest X-Ray or any other shots. Me personally I went through my medical insurance. Good Luck

Comment

phone the recorded USCIS message, follow the instructions for medicals and punch in ur zip code a list will be read out to u in ur area, i would suggest u phone them all up to compare prices because believe me its a jungle out there. I paid 150, and a week later the kids had to pay 25 more because it had gone up!!!!! In new york i heard u pay about half of that. Try and get ur immunisations done with your family doc or health centre before u go to the medical.

As for sending now or later. SEND THE WHOLE PACKAGE INCLUDING UR MEDICAL TO STOP DELAYS!!!

Comment

Thank you both very much. I will get to i ASAP.

Comment

Working...
          X