Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Transfer from one job to another

Hi everyone...

My cousin came on H1B couple of days ago... He is on banch right now.... but he got a very good offer from other company...well I understand he has to pay some 7500 $ if he breaks the contract with current company.... but the offer is really good and it doesnt hurt to pay this money to current company...

can you please tell me if you guys have information... how much does he need to pay to get the H1B transferred to another company..I heard that they have increased the fees and its somewhat 3000 $ now...is it true or just talks...thanks...Pasha

Hi everyone...

My cousin came on H1B couple of days ago... He is on banch right now.... but he got a very good offer from other company...well I understand he has to pay some 7500 $ if he breaks the contract with current company.... but the offer is really good and it doesnt hurt to pay this money to current company...

can you please tell me if you guys have information... how much does he need to pay to get the H1B transferred to another company..I heard that they have increased the fees and its somewhat 3000 $ now...is it true or just talks...thanks...Pasha

Comment

The other company will need to submit a H1-B petition, before he can start work for them. As for the fees, every lawyer differs. I can tell you the fee for I-129 is nowhere near $3000 (not even with expedited processing).

Comment

Thanks for the information marmaduk....that's what I thought too.... I searched everywhere but its not 3000 $ at all...but his friends told the same thing to him...so I thought let me ask u guys if u have any information abt this...thanks ...Pasha

Comment

Working...
        X