H-1 TO F-1, H-1 TO H-1 QUESTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1 TO F-1, H-1 TO H-1 QUESTION

Hi, I currently have H-1. I want to either go to school or find a job in Summer. I already have the I-20. My job and school is in two differen state so I cannot go for partime.
    If I apply for a change of status from H-1 to F-1 in March , I will get the approval in July(hopefully)
    But if I get a job in the meantime will that be an issue for H-1 transfer. Will the INS get confused what I am really applying for!!!
    Or if H-1 transfer gets approved before change od status ,then will the change of status will be ignored. Please advise me on this. aLSO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AN H-1 TRANSFER TO GET APPROVED.
    Thanks.

Hi, I currently have H-1. I want to either go to school or find a job in Summer. I already have the I-20. My job and school is in two differen state so I cannot go for partime.
    If I apply for a change of status from H-1 to F-1 in March , I will get the approval in July(hopefully)
    But if I get a job in the meantime will that be an issue for H-1 transfer. Will the INS get confused what I am really applying for!!!
    Or if H-1 transfer gets approved before change od status ,then will the change of status will be ignored. Please advise me on this. aLSO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AN H-1 TRANSFER TO GET APPROVED.
    Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X