No announcement yet.

SkunkDevilUSA (FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkunkDevilUSA (FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT)

I think the reason you are so worried about illegal immigrants is because you suspect that they are going to poised a threat to your existence. You are troubled by the fact that there are going to be 12 million uneducated legal immigrants gunning for job. My advice to you is try and get a college level education (No 2 year liberal Arts degree now), then you will not have nightmares about immigrants taking your job. And think about doing something technical. My wife is a doctor and she makes really good dough. lol

I think the reason you are so worried about illegal immigrants is because you suspect that they are going to poised a threat to your existence. You are troubled by the fact that there are going to be 12 million uneducated legal immigrants gunning for job. My advice to you is try and get a college level education (No 2 year liberal Arts degree now), then you will not have nightmares about immigrants taking your job. And think about doing something technical. My wife is a doctor and she makes really good dough. lol

Comment

Working...
    X