Old posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old posts

Please son't make this board any more confusion than it is.

Replying to posts that are almost 3 years old to jack up your postcount doesn't help anyone. It's hard enough to weed through the many junkposts.

Immigrationissues are tricky enough as it is. If you reply to a post that old you confuse newcomers. Laws and regulations change constantly and those posts aren't even relevant.

So please stay current, there are plenty of boards out there where you can go for the postcount prize.

Thank you.
    I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Please son't make this board any more confusion than it is.

Replying to posts that are almost 3 years old to jack up your postcount doesn't help anyone. It's hard enough to weed through the many junkposts.

Immigrationissues are tricky enough as it is. If you reply to a post that old you confuse newcomers. Laws and regulations change constantly and those posts aren't even relevant.

So please stay current, there are plenty of boards out there where you can go for the postcount prize.

Thank you.
    I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

I know what you mean. I was reading a post and after I replied, I noticed it was from 2002!!!
      Have a nice day

Comment

I'll pray that the person doing that gets bored soon

Comment

Second person saw that attention was given to First person so here we go....

Comment

Working...
          X