Any Update On Lulac/Css Cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Update On Lulac/Css Cases

Sooo frustrated. Any update or any good news for the respective applicants under late amnesty. Need to know how is everyone hanging in there. Hope some kind of relief comesby. I don't know how they did the settlement without getting some relief for the members that even if they were qualified under these cases their work permits should have been valid so atleast they can have their living going. They cannot adjust their status but atleast they can work and survive. Very frustrating.

Sooo frustrated. Any update or any good news for the respective applicants under late amnesty. Need to know how is everyone hanging in there. Hope some kind of relief comesby. I don't know how they did the settlement without getting some relief for the members that even if they were qualified under these cases their work permits should have been valid so atleast they can have their living going. They cannot adjust their status but atleast they can work and survive. Very frustrating.

Comment

I have a pending appeal since July 2008 and still nothing, as you say is frustrating, it looks they do not want to adjudicate this cases, I don't understand why it takes so long.

Comment

Nafti, atleast u have something pending so u can renew ur work permit. I guess ur one of the lucky once as u know they r denying all the appeals. So, u should not wish for it until some kind of relief comesby for all of us.

Comment

Working...
        X