question regarding divorce waiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question regarding divorce waiver

can anyone apply for a divorce waiver if marriage ends in a dissolution upon mutual agreement of alimony and child custody.
    Thanx

can anyone apply for a divorce waiver if marriage ends in a dissolution upon mutual agreement of alimony and child custody.
    Thanx

Comment

What is a divorce waiver?????

Comment

I mean waiver for I 751,it says u can have 751 waiver if marriage ends in annulment/divorce,what about dissolution if both wife and husband come o agreement and get separated.Is dissolution advatageous over divorce

Comment

Dissolution of a marriage is a divorce. The terms are basically interchangeable. Some couples come to an agreement on the manner in which they will divide up the possessions without the aid of a lawyer or a battle in court. This is often referred to as a Separation Agreement. They present this consent agreement to the court and the court "dissolves" the marriage.

An immigrant would have to file a waiver (I751) to remove conditions if the marriage has ended either in an Annulment or a divorce.
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
          X