EPIC-trouble: The answer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC-trouble: The answer.

The only way to solve the problems on this board: DO NOT VIEW OR REPLY to posts from various low lifes on this board. Even if they know they are getting views, they will continue. As soon as they realize they are being ignored they will soon move on and the nice people here can have their board back. Who REALLY wants to read that garbage anyway? The answer is to take the fun out of it.

The only way to solve the problems on this board: DO NOT VIEW OR REPLY to posts from various low lifes on this board. Even if they know they are getting views, they will continue. As soon as they realize they are being ignored they will soon move on and the nice people here can have their board back. Who REALLY wants to read that garbage anyway? The answer is to take the fun out of it.

Comment

Sheesh, that was a fast reply. You must have a lot of time on your hands loser.

Comment

I am a brother of Epicb@sdard!!!

Our father, Epiclaughter, raped our STINKY/FILTHY/FRAUDSTER/****STER GRINT-SHUDRA MOM, and had her GRINT A$$ deported back to our filthy/stinky ****LAND that we belong to

Now we are here, to help our Righteus Father, Epiclaughter, to kick OUR A$$es back to our filthy/stinky barbaric ****LAND/GRINTLAND, so we can finally reunite and have a lot of S-E-X with our shudra-****ster-fraudster-GRINT-mother whom our father, Epiclaughter, raped so many years ago and left to raise us in filthy ****LAND without any child support or alimony

PLEASE **** ON ME AND MY BROTHER, WE ARE BOTH B@STARDS!!!!!

Comment

What a loser with too much time on hands

Comment

Yes **** yes We are going to fire this epic-reject soon

BURN ****STER BURN

Comment

Working...
            X