Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US should better return CA and TX back to Mexico.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US should better return CA and TX back to Mexico.

It's now time for the United States to return California and Texas back to Mexico.

The US has stolen territory from Mexico which is nowadays known as California and Texas.

So it is time for the US to return the territory which they have stolen from Mexico.

The US should better prove themselves that they aren't pitiful thieves.

I have no feeling of sympathy of white people's death.

It's now time for the United States to return California and Texas back to Mexico.

The US has stolen territory from Mexico which is nowadays known as California and Texas.

So it is time for the US to return the territory which they have stolen from Mexico.

Comment

It's you the imbecile.
      I bet you have never studied world history.

Everyone knows that your country is full of thieves!

Shame on you, you son of thief!

Comment

Hey, commie Randa, can you imagine, in your wildest dreams, California (Silicon Valley included) in the hands of illiterate, smelly, commie Mexicans? HA HA HA HA. Dream on jackass.

Comment

and why do we need thousands of taco vendors in the US??

Comment

you know S12, some cities in the US are starting to look like cesspools. Not only you see the Mexicans selling foodstuffs from carts, but they don't hold a license, or a health card, nor nothing, yet they blow horns, real loud like they own the place. Not long ago I chased away a disgusting looking Mexican woman, I mean, she was dirty, yet she had the nerve to enter our private complex to sell food. Can you imagine what her kitchen must like like? I mean, the filth must be everywhere, sort of Abercrumbling's house (and country). And yet the morons buy from those people without any concern about their health.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by randa:
              It's you the imbecile.
              I bet you have never studied world history.

Everyone knows that your country is full of thieves!

Shame on you, you son of thief! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, randa, this is not the proper place for another idiot. We've got enough of it here already. You're the one who should brush up on history. If you can't, then you better shut the freak up.

Comment

RN is finally correct, therefore, true to his word, he will no longer vomit his anti patriotic vitriol on this page. BYE RN!!! bye idiot!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by randa:

I have no feeling of sympathy of white people's death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who have we here? Manali's cousin? Oh, great.

Comment

and what do you think has caused numerous outbreaks of e coli??? Yep....the unwashed filthy hands of illegal alien meatpackers and food processors....these dirtbags (literally) have never learned how to wash their hands, but for some reason RN, Brit, Proud and Sauerkraut all want to grant these filthy lawbreakers amnesty in any form....while they continue to sicken thousands of people because they can't be bothered to wash...

Comment

By the way S12 there is currently an outbreak in California as well, which, the media refuses to acknowledge it started with the filthy, and sick Mexican children in the schools. Now it has spread to the rest of the populace. I hope it reaches Renegade N and the rest of the commie pinkos, anti American *******s. How about a year ago when thousands of people, especially in the SW were infected with e-coli for eating Mexican tomatoes? many died. How about that Hindu "doctor" in Nevada who re-used over and over the same needles on his patients? He's now in prison for many years, which is where primitives belong together will all the commie *******s. Good to hear from you S12.

Comment

I wrote b.astards, which in most cases those children are anyway.

Comment

By the way chicken RN am still waiting for your rebuttal to my educated opinion on "the time has come". What's the matter, your Kommissar placed the gag on you too tight? let me know and I'll run over to help you.

Comment

Ok, here's a well-thought of response to your "the time has come" challenge, if it can be called that.

Your sentiments of today towards aliens are not at all new.

But please do consider the long-held tradition of America as one of the most welcoming countries for immigrants from all nooks and crannies of planet Earth. The inscription on the Statue of Liberty has been true both in spirit and in actual practice since then, as well as now, and in the unfolding history of this nation in times to come.

The Immigration Nationality Act (INA) of 1924 was restrictive of the number of admissions by national origin. The INA of 1952 was meant to be adaptive, inclusive, and expansive to US territories, commonwealth, and possessions of immigration and citizenship privileges. While the INA of 1965 set 300k visas for immigrants, and unlimited number of visas for family reunification purposes for those of USC spouses and immediate relatives, while there was the institution of preset quotas for other types of ‘petitionable’ relatives.

On the other hand, there was the atrocious lynching of Irish Catholics in the 1840s; the passage into law of Chinese Exclusion Act in 1882; while thousands of foreign-born people suspected of political radicalism were arrested and brutalized during the "Red Scare" of the 1920s; in the 1940s Jews and even Americans with Japanese descent were beleaguered and incarcerated; and in the 1950s, Mexicans had been the targets for deportation.

Fast-track till today, what else is new, just the reshuffling of targeted groups perhaps? Except of course by adding another dimension into the whole equation since the aftermath of the events of 9/11, which is the singling out and guarded treatment of some select aliens in line with the war on terror.

Moreover, the demonizing labels may somewhat be more virulent than the times past. Immigrants then and now are blamed for economic woes, but what’s new is that they’re blamed for global warming or even for causing these and those diseases, the bursting of the housing bubble, the unemployment, or the budgetary deficits.

Now, why do I say all this? It's my attempt to point out the fact about the love and hate, hate and love attitude of America towards immigrants that has been stitched all through the fabric of her immigration history.

I support the idea of taking the middle-ground approach which is the CIR. Because once you try to go into either extremes, that means nothing will happen and that’s equivalent to prolonging the as-is, where-is, and what-is status of all these things.

What I wish for (CIR to be passed into law) might come true. And I can say that. Sorry, your "the time has come" cannot. It's an empty rhetoric that only exists in your mind.

Comment

and that is why you, , are an unpatriotic piece of slime, who should return his/her blue passport and renounce your undeserved citizenship. Rewarding irresponsible, law-breaking, unwashed illegal aliens who steal jobs, cause outbreaks of disease, cause numerous car wrecks, overburden our hospitals and schools just reinforces my belief that you are unworthy of US citizenship....you would rather welcome those who would do you or your neighbors harm rather than support your fellow American....so keep posting that stupid monotonous quote (which just shows you don't have the intellectual capacity to generate an original thought of your own) and one day maybe you'll get your wish...that some form of CIR is passed...and if it does, I hope that you are among its first victims....when your child comes home from his or her overcrowded classroom, wondering why his/her nose is falling off (due to the leprosy being brought here by illegals) or when your spouse falls ill with e coli or a neighbor loses his/her job to one of your oh-so-wonderful illegals, be sure and tell these victims about how the illegals are so much important to you than family and friends.....

Comment

Working...
                              X