Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court of United States Denies Cheryl's Petition !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Court of United States Denies Cheryl's Petition !!!!

Dear Cyberposters:
    Now I free man !!!!!

Dear Cyberposters:
    Now I free man !!!!!

Comment

So, this was her last chance, right?

Comment

Senator, the decision date is June 24, 2009 , how come it took 4 months to reach Nigeria?
        Is the internet connection THAT slow in Nigeria
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          So, this was her last chance, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          No, she will try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and so forth. I only hope that the trying will not be displayed on this forum though.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

"Inquiring Minds wanna know"!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              No, she will try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and so forth. I only hope that the trying will not be displayed on this forum though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, how many more chances does she have? I thought when a case was settled by the Supremes, it was over.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                No, she will try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and so forth. I only hope that the trying will not be displayed on this forum though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, how many more chances does she have? I thought when a case was settled by the Supremes, it was over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its Never Over!!!!

Donnybrook Keeps the system alive!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Maybe she'll take Sarah Connor's advice and Bounce baby out the door
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

She's already crying racism and bribery on every single judge ever involved in her situation, including the supreme court judges.

She'll never let it be over.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

But, how many more chances does she have? I thought when a case was settled by the Supremes, it was over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      For that specific issue or question yes, but I am sure she will think, more like mae up, invent, conjure, others. The moment she runs out of ideas is the moment she may decide to quit, but no guarantees.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                        Senator, the decision date is June 24, 2009 , how come it took 4 months to reach Nigeria?
                        Is the internet connection THAT slow in Nigeria </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The petition was denied October 13, 2009

Comment

So it took only eleven days to reach Nigeria?
                          I must say this is excellent speed of connection for Nigeria!

By the time you read this it will be Nov, 5th MR. Uzamere.
                          May your ex have the most dreadful Halloween in the meantime!

Viva Nigeria!

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

For that specific issue or question yes, but I am sure she will think, more like mae up, invent, conjure, others. The moment she runs out of ideas is the moment she may decide to quit, but no guarantees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, time to go off topic - lol! Hudson, give your Cowboys a swift kick. I picked them in the office pool this week and I'm not doing so hot on the other picks. I need this one.

Here I am quoting my own post, but thanks, Hudson, for the Cowboy's win today!!!! It offset some of my losses in the pool.

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

Today all of Nigeria rejoice in defeat of Cheryl Petition against Honorable Senator !!!! Also amaze us all that the Highest Court in the World actually spent time listening to it !! Very amusing to us all !!!

GBAAFEE !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X